Wednesday, March 16, 2011

R.I.P




Today marks a very sad day in the world of Hip Hop. The hip-hop world is mourning the loss of one of its greats.

West coast rapper Nate Dogg reportedly passed away at the age of 41 on Tuesday, his family announced to Press-Telegram, his hometown paper in Long Beach, Calif.

Although the cause of death was not released, the artist, whose real name is Nathaniel Hale, suffered two strokes in 2007 and 2008.


Nate Dogg collaborated with such hip-hop superstars as Eminem and Dr. Dre; he was a founding member of the group 213 with Snoop Dogg and Warren G.

Snoop Dogg paid tribute to his fallen pal via Twitter early Wednesday: "We lost a true legend in hip hop and R&B. One of my best friends and a brother to me since 1986, when I was a sophomore...I love u buddy luv. U will always be with me forever and a day. You put the 'G' in G funk. You put the '1' n 213. And you put yo stamp on everybody you ever did it with."


source:yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment